By using 99Scoop.com, you agree to the following terms of service:
- 99Scoop.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
- 99Scoop.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content provided on our website.
- 99Scoop.com reserves the right to change, update or remove any content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to limit or restrict access to our website at any time without notice.
- 99Scoop.com contains links to external websites. We do not endorse any product, service, or organization mentioned on our website. Any links to external websites are provided as a convenience to our readers and do not imply an endorsement of the content, products, or services provided by these websites.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for any damages resulting from your use of our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time and for any reason.
- These terms of service are governed by the laws of Nigeria, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
By using 99Scoop.com, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at [hello@99scoop].